Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is looking for someone who is well-organized, has strong analytical skills, and pays close attention to details as a Raw Materials Warehouse Supervisor. Premium Foods Limited (PFL), which is based in EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region, is Ghana’s largest Agro-processing company.
The warehouse manager is in charge of a wide range of warehouse tasks, such as receiving raw materials and/or finished goods and keeping track of inventory and related records.
Location and who you report to: This position is based at Premium Foods Limited’s Kwaso Factory in Kumasi. The Raw Materials Warehouse Manager is the one who is in charge of this role.
Core Job Content (Key Responsibilities):
- Make sure the quality and quantity of the materials received match the specifications
- Then, Make sure that the raw materials needed to make things are available and on time.
- Help set minimum and maximum re-order stock levels for all raw materials and packaging materials to make sure they are restocked at the right levels.
- Also, Help organize the receipt of imports, local raw materials, and other stock items. This is to make sure that imports from ports are received well and on time to avoid delays and the need to pay demurrage.
- Make sure there are always enough safe and good raw materials on hand.
- Make sure that the major materials are used in line with the orders to avoid stock-outs that could stop production.
- Grade all the corn that comes in and write it down. Report any problems or shortages with the materials.
- Responsible for making sure firm stacks are built, keeping an eye out for stocks that are getting worse, and Keeping stock quality up
- Make sure that raw materials are stored according to the rules so they don’t go bad, get damaged, or become obsolete.
- Make sure that there is a monthly stock count of all the raw materials that are used to make things.
- Take stock of all stock items monthly, quarterly, and annually. Stop raw materials from falling out and going to waste.
- Make a physical count Help with stock treatment: stock fumigation
- Watch over the spraying of stock and buildings Keep a record of all transactions in accordance with the rules.
- Stocks are sent out to meet quality and quantity requirements.
- Follow the FIFO method In charge of making sure the right number of workers show up for work.
Qualifications, work history, and key skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply Management, Agriculture, or a similar field.
- At least three years of experience working in a food-making company or a related field.
- Good skills in planning, budgeting, and putting things together.
- Food Safety Management system and safety protocols must be well understood.
- Ability to lead and manage people for success by working with the production, Quality Assurance, and procurement teams.
- Must be able to think critically and lead well.
- Self-starter with clear goals and good communication, mobilization, and people skills.
- A good understanding of what grains are and how they work
- People management skill Attention to details
- Ability to multitask Having enough knowledge Office by Microsoft
How to Apply for the Warehouse Supervisor at Premium Foods Limited
If you meet the above requirements, send your Cover Letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with FG Warehouse Manager in the subject line NO LATER THAN Monday, March 27, 2023.
Note: Only those who make the short list will be contacted.
You may be interested in:
- Day Job At Apex Shipping & Commercial Company
- New Job Vacancy At Ghandour Cosmetics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment At GIZ Ghana
- Latest Job Opportunity At M-KOPA
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED