Savana Signatures seeks a qualified female candidate for the position of Education Programme Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of our education programmes. We are looking for a female with significant experience in education delivery, both in a classroom and a community context. She must be an experienced practitioner, with the creativity and pedagogical skills required to make independent improvements to educational resources and programmes, and the understanding to drive sustainable and transformative change in their communities. We are looking for a strong leader with a learning mindset, highly independent and self-motivated, able to manage multiple tasks and produce high-quality outcomes.
This position will be based in Tamale, Ghana.
About Savanna Signatures
Savana Signatures is a Ghanaian For-Impact NGO and leader in the innovative use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to design and deliver inclusive, scalable social interventions in the areas of Inclusive Quality Education, Sexual and Reproductive Health, Livelihood and Economic Development. We specialise in the designing and execution of Community Development interventions, focusing on advancing the quality of educational outcomes, underpinned by a strong understanding of our collaborative training and community-driven approaches. We have a mission to initiate positive change among girls, women, youth and vulnerable population of Ghana using innovative solutions to facilitate their reproductive health and rights, quality education and skills development.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our education programme.
- Provide overall vision and leadership for education projects and project team.
- Implement Education activities according to Savana Signatures strategy
- Ensure child protection and safeguarding is at the heart of all our educational planning.
- Exploring ways to make our educational offering as inclusive as possible.
- Provide overall leadership, and oversee the implementation of education projects
- Develop and maintain detailed implementation plan and annual and quarterly work plans for all education projects.
- Planning and designing new educational initiatives.
- Lead in organizing and facilitating education focused training programs.
- Oversee training, coaching and on-going support of teachers and GES officials, to improve instructional practices in literacy, numeracy and social and emotional skills.
- Lead advocacy activities
- Prepare and develop status reports as required.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in assessments (design, data collection, data analysis).
- Ensure ongoing monitoring, tracking, and reporting of education projects.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, including schools, local leaders, partners and participate in relevant meetings in a professional manner.
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as Community Development, Education, Non-profit management, Development Education, etc.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in managing education focused programs.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with senior government officials and staff of the Ghana Education Service
- At least 5 years’ experience in education management
- Experience in education resource design (e.g. curricula, student activities, teacher/ facilitator guides) and programme development and management.
- An ability to create systems to improve the quality of programme delivery at an organisational and local level.
- A strong training facilitator
- Strong IT knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work to maintain a high standard of performance with minimum supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to feedback effectively, always looking for improvements.
- Flexible with the ability to react to change and be adaptable.
More Jobs from Savana Signatures:
How To Apply for the Programme Manager – Education Position
See below for complete application instructions for the Education Programme Manager position at Savana Signatures.
This position is reserved for female applicants only
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED