Last Mile is hiring a Director, Compliance. Are you skilled at partnering with teams to align finance, grant management, and programmatic goals? If so, you may be our next Financial Grants Manager.
Reporting to the Director, Finance the Financial Grants Manager will manage grant record keeping, reporting, and expense allocation. This position will work closely with Last Mile Health’s grant management and programmatic functions to provide accounting and grant support services to meet the needs of the organization and its partners.
This position is a full time role and only open to candidates who are Ghanaian Nationals currently located in the Greater Accra Region in Ghana.
Recommended: End Of Year Job Recruitment At Hapag-Lloyd
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the fund development team on grant proposals, including developing project budgets in line with current funding deficit
- Support in the post-award grant management process by ensuring compliance to donor regulations and adherence to Uniform Guidance
- Assign personnel and other direct costs distribution
- Fulfill external reporting requirements including budget to actual reporting
- Monitor grant balances and provide feedback to programmatic teams
- Ensure alignment with Grants Management team members across the organization to ensure effective management of global awards
- Ensure government funding management and reporting are compliant with applicable regulations.
- Implementing new processes into NetSuite accounting system
- Documenting new grant management processes to adapt to growing organization
- As requested, support the Director, Finance on specific assignments (ex. grant specific and annual audits)
Check: New Job Vacancy At Airteltigo
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in grant management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office/G-suite
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively with programmatic and development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating financial data
You’ll Impress Last Mile If:
- You have previous experience using NetSuite
- You have previous experience with Salesforce
For Ghana, the range is $85,452 to $113,018 dependent upon experience doing an equivalent role.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Job
- Chrisline Financial Services Job Vacancy
- Recent Job Placement At Fido
How To Submit An Application For Director (Compliance) At Last Mile
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED