Vodafone Ghana is looking to hire a Collections Analyst – Corporate (Contract).
Role Purpose Of The Corporate Collections Analyst
Responsible for managing and collection all the outstanding accounts receivables form clients and customers. In addition, be responsible for other aspects of collections, resolve customer billing problems and reducing the amount of accounts receivables.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Ensure compliance to dunning policies to curtail churn.
- Increase cash by collecting all current revenue and not more than 5% of aged debt should be more than 90 days
- Contribute to curtailment of Bad debts through Faster & higher collections in 30-60 buckets and higher recoveries in 90+ buckets.
- Ensure that on a monthly basis, all customers in your base receive their bills and are set up on ebilling
• Meet retention target through customer issue resolution.
- Ensure 100% of dispute resolution before next billing cycle from the month raised
- Adjustment & Reconciliation to be completed before the next bill cycle from the month raised
- Work with Account Managers to ensure that all terminated accounts are stopped from billing and adjustments passed
- Ensure dunning process is strictly followed and defaulters disconnected on all synced platforms.
- Ensure accurate reporting of your collections
- Prompt logging of Payments made by customers
See Also: Job Vacancies At Asante Gold Corporation
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Contribute to decisions on Collections in Vodafone Ghana and meet monthly collections target
- Prepare personal collections forecast weekly based on allocated accounts for reporting
- Comply with all companies rules and policies
- Perform other requests made by line manager
- Report all collections related issues to line manager and recommend improvements.
- Visit customers for the purposes of mediation, negotiation and debt collection Liaise with Sector Account Managers to ensure all customer grievances relating to collections are resolved or escalated where necessary
Technical and Professional Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree minimum
- Knowledge in Accounting
- Public accounting or Private industry experience
- Prior revenue recognition experience is required
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience is required.
- Relevant experience includes Finance, Auditing or Revenue Recognition experience in a Telecoms Company.
- Must have understanding of financial statements and financial systems
- Ability to create accurate reports to meet internal reporting and analysis requirements
How To Submit An Application
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED