There is a new role open at Unilever. They are hiring an Assistant Controls and Continuous Improvement Manager, Ghana.
- Responsible for the improvement of total business processes and ensure SAP compliance in PTP, RTR, OTC & Manufacturing.
- Would be responsible to ensure a satisfactory control environment across his market
- Provide an independent view on the health of the business internal control environment. This implies conducting internal reviews
- Support the management in completing annual ZBC obligations and maintaining a satisfactory controls environment.
- Drive the sustainable process improvement within the business
- Drive the completion of functional checklist
SOPs and Policies Documentations and Reviews
- Documentation of SOPs and Policies for processes that are currently not documented across all functions in Ghana.
- Engagement of process owners and stakeholders to ensure end to end process understanding and risk identification.
- Driving timely update with process owners with focus to documenting and preserving procedures for business continuity.
- Walkthrough sessions on SOPs and Policies with stakeholders after execution
Driving closure of open audit actions
- Engaging process owners/responsible employee to further drill down into the root cause of the audit gap identified from the audit. this is to ensure the cause of the gaps are known and properly addressed.
- Sessions are held with relevant functional leads and process owners to ensure the right set of actions are taken to close the gaps.
- Driving and supporting auditees in ensuring that audit actions are followed through and closed out OTIF; this is done by scheduling sessions, so timely engagements happen to address the audit issues called out.
- Review of all evidence of closure these actions for adequacy and sharing same with the audit team
- Engagement with external teams for support of audit closure as required
- Summary review of audit tracker with gaps overdue are discussed with VPF and NFD to understand the drivers and reasons for non-closure
See Also: Job At Ghana Climate Innovation Centre
Closure of other Process Improvement actions
- Closure of actions to Controls team from meetings and sessions
- Set up training sessions with process owners and teams on GFCF, SOA, processes etc
Key Requirement At Unilever For The New Open Role
- University Degree
- Minimum 5 years process improvement experience with proven integrity
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organisation & People Agenda including good customer service
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels and all functions
- Analytical, interpretative, and decision-making skills
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel, vision, word, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge in ERP
- Good communication and presentation skill
How To Send An Application
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED