A new career opportunity is open at Career Opening at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Coca-Cola is currently recruiting for it’s subsidiary Voltic Ghana. They are looking to work with a new Manufacturing Manager.
The position is responsible for the management of these functions and the leadership of the Functional Heads within Manufacturing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop plant business and implementation plans to ensure that customer service and productivity objectives of the plant are met.
- Ensure customer service objectives are met.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure systematic and strategic coordination of all Supply Chain business functions to ensure the continuous improvement of long-term performance, of both the supply chain and the value chain as a whole.
- Manage the Manufacturing aspects of operational execution including flow of materials, production, and all supporting operations.
- The focus is on execution, efficiency and added value, or the end-customers perception of value. Manufacturing efficiency must be increased, and bottlenecks removed.
- Management and maintenance of the Manufacturing assets at a productive basic condition
- Lead the implementation and management of the Supply Chain Way
Skills, Experience & Education
- Academic background: Relevant University/Bachelor degree is essential.
- MBA preferable
- Approximately 10 years of relevant corporate experience
- At least 3 years at a senior / executive level
- Strong track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing role.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Way
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven track record in managing employee engagement.
- Bias for action, Drives for results and values outcomes over activities
- A strategic and nuanced thinker with the ability to integrate complex information from multiple sources and drive ground-breaking solutions to issues.
- Ability to prioritise
- Strategic agility – can translate vision and strategy into own and others priorities and into daily work activities.
- Ability to lead and influence ideas and people by articulating a compelling and inspired vision and motivating and mobilising individuals and parties towards this common goal.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – comfortable with the unknown.
- Strong stakeholder engagement – influencing and challenging skills
- Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Holding people accountable and building / leading high performing teams.
- Managing and leading change
Application Process The Career At Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Closing Date: 6th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED