The Kingdom Of Morocco Government through the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities. Ghanaian students who have successfully completed their Senior High School education and who wish to undertake undergraduate studies in Morocco for the 2023/2024 academic year tenable can apply.
All successful undergraduate applicants will be required to take an 8-month French Language Proficiency training in Ghana after which they will be offered their main courses of study.
Recommended: Ghana SCHOLSEC Scholarship At university of Memphis
- To qualify, you must first be a citizen as well as a resident in Ghana.
- You must have completed Senior High School (SHS) education and hold the most recent (year 2022)
- Applicants who hold WASSCE certificates with aggregate of six (6) or seven (7) are eligible to apply for for the Medicine and Pharmacy scholarships. For other programmes, a minimum aggregate of fifteen (15) is required.
- You must not be older than twenty-three (23) years of age
- Candidates must possess genuine Birth Certificate.
Medicine and Dentistry
- PARA MEDICAL
Pharmacy, Laboratory Technology, Hospital Admin, Biochemistry
- ENGINEERING AND HYDRO BASED STUDIES
Water resource Management, Sanitary Engineering, Civil and Electrical Eng, Mech. Eng, Maths informatics, and Computer Science
d) AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED STUDIES
Agronomy, Irrigation Engineering, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- GENERAL SCIENCES
Transport Management, Statistics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Business Administration, Economics and Tourism.
Training Programmes are designed to help applicants develop technical, employment and entrepreneurial skills required for the type of trade you want to pursue.
Check This Out: McCall MacBain 2023 Scholarships
How To Send An Application For The Scholarship Offered By The Morocco Government
- Prospects are encouraged to submit a written application specifying their desired courses and institutions of study. Access the website to obtain a comprehensive list of educational institutions and corresponding programs to facilitate their submission of an application.
- Secondly, application letter should be submitted with copies of the following documents;
- WASSCE results-slip
- Birth Certificates
- The complete set of the aforementioned application documents should be submitted to the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat located at North Ridge or send by mail to the address below;
GHANA SCHOLARSHIPS SECRETARIAT
P.O. BOX M.75
Deadline: 30th June, 2023
Applicants are informed that the services provided by the Secretariat are FREE and that no Individual, Group of Third Party Entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
Only SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED