Oxfam is calling interested persons to send in their job applications. A Consultancy, Baseline study on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Project is needed for employment.
This consultancy should be led by a person (or team) with:
- Prior experience working on research specific to sexual and reproductive health.
- Prior experience working with young women and adolescent girls
- Prior experience working on Emergency Obstetrics and Neonatal Care and Family Planning
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research.
- Knowledge of gender-sensitive and feminist approaches
- Excellent communications skills in English, including advanced writing skills.
- Direct experience working with women and girls in diverse communities across Ghana
- Availability to start immediately
Also See: Job Application At Odotobri Rural Bank
Eligibility And Selection:
- Clear, credible, structured proposed methodology
- Excellent track record in conducting evaluation in sexual reproductive and health themes and development work in general
- Demonstrable experience of conducting gendered baselines
- Experience of advocacy/policy influencing work monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to manage the totality of the baseline consultancy, including logistics and recruiting and managing other team members, where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Time available during the critical period of June to June 2023
- Value for money (suitability of the financial proposal) for the activities laid out in the methodology, within the financial possibilities of the program
- Demonstrable experience and competencies in using qualitative research methods in evaluations
- Demonstrable willingness to collaborate with the SRHR Project team and partners in delivering the assignment.
Oxfam’s Application Guidelines
Closing Date: June 19, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED