Airteltigo is here once again with a great career vacancy. The successful candidate will join our team as an Officer for different tax-related tasks in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Tax Director.
- Be part of all research and implementation of tax planning initiatives to optimize overall tax position and effective tax rate.
- Manage all company tax audits, appeals and litigations including implementation of compliance strategy to manage risk.
- Maintain documentation of both certain and uncertain tax positions as required per IFRS and Tax Act.
Coordinate and maintain accurate filings and payments of all taxes and levies.
- Implement mechanisms to identify tax savings opportunities available to both personal and corporate business.
- Proactively perform regular health-checks on both taxes and levies and articulate key findings to Head of Tax.
- Play key role in the implementation, documentation and management of transfer pricing policies and processes; continuously reviewing them for alignment with AirtelTigo strategic objectives.
- Review and evaluate contract and accounting procedures for tax compliance and accuracy.
- Articulate and communicate tax risks, including conducting reviews and documenting tax positions and maintenance of a risk register.
- Collaborate across functions ensure tax strategy is followed always, including assessment of new projects and plans for tax effects.
- Manage the risk function of insurances.
- Actively take part in industry and stakeholder discussions on tax matters as inputs towards MOF/GRA plans.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Economics, Law or related field.
- Member of ICA/ACCA and Chartered Institute of taxation Ghana will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a related field.
- Strong understanding of Ghana’s Tax laws and ability to interpret tax legislations.
- Experience in internal audit, risk/controls analysis, compensation accounting, and revenue assurance.
- Broad knowledge of operating activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills will be a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment and key compliance rules in financial and telecom sectors
How To Submit An Application For Airteltigo’s Aforementioned Vacancy
Closing Date for Application: 2nd June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED