A new job vacancy has surfaced at Community Water and Sanitation Agency. Applications are therefore, invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for consideration and for immediate appointment into the position of Legal Affairs Manager. The role holder will be reporting to the Director, Legal Affairs.
- Provide input to prepare draft memoranda and documentation for, and from, Board Meetings
- Develop and maintain formats for contracts
- Provide legal advice and represents the Agency in court.
- Serve as Secretary to the Agency’s Board in the absence of the superior
- Oversee the drafting and review of legal documents.
- Review work-plans and budgets for the unit.
- Provide input to prepare quarterly reports on the status of court cases of which the Agency is a party.
- Draft quarterly and annual reports on the activities of the unit.
- Review and recommend for amendment the Agency’s Act and legislative Instrument in force.
- Represent the Agency in arbitration and other dispute resolution fora
- Carry out any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At Catholic University of Ghana
Applicant must have:
- Academic: a University degree in LLB or other degrees from recognized University;
- Professional: professional Law Qualification (BL) recognized by the General Legal Council; and must have been called to the Bar and be a member of good standing at the Ghana Bar Association;
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s work experience, with a reputable organization or in private practice;
- demonstrable proficiency in the use of computers with ability to present reports in at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant software applications; and
- must have passed the relevant selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission
Conditions Of Service:
The incumbent will receive attractive and negotiable salary
How To Send A Job Application To Community Water and Sanitation Agency
Applications should be forwarded together with the following:
- a Motivation statement of applicant’s vision for the unit and why he/ she feels qualified for the position, including achievements, if any;
- Curriculum Vitae with supporting documents e.g., copies of certificates, testimonials etc. as well as names and addresses of three
- referees (one of whom should be the applicant’s current Supervisor) to the address below:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
COMMUNITY WATER AND SANITATION AGENCY
PRIVATE MAIL BAG, KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Kindly include telephone and e-mail addresses. Only applicants to be interviewed will receive response.
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED