The Catholic University of Ghana located at Fiapre-Sunyani is inviting suitably qualified individuals to send in their job applications for consideration. The Role of a Registrar is vacant. The Registrar shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible for the general administration of the University under the Vice-Chancellor.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Registrar’s main duties and responsibilities shall include the following: The Registrar shall act as advisor to the Vice-Chancellor in all matters affecting the management and administration of the University.
The Registrar is the Secretary to the following:
- Office of the Chancellor,
- Senate, and
- All other Statutory Committees and Boards.
Read Also: Job Offer At ACI Ghana
Qualification and Experience
- The suitable applicant should be able to exercise good judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism.
- Also, he/she should have the following in the area of specialization:
- Possess at least a Masters Degree in Management/Administration and preferably a Research Master’s Degree in relevant areas such as Public Administration, Administration in Higher Education, Educational Administration or any other relevant field of study
- Education Management or in management position in IndustryAt least, Four (4) out of the relevant years of experience should have been at a Deputy Registrar or equivalent Senior management level
- Demonstrate evidence of management writings that have contributed to the effective management of a University or Institution of higher learning in the form of relevant Peer Reviewed Publications and Memoranda.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide effective leadership, supervision, mentoring and engender team work
- Must be able to serve a four-year term before the retiring age of 65 years.
How To Send A Job Application To Catholic University of Ghana
Submit your Applications to:
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor
Catholic University of Ghana, Fiapre-Sunyani
P. O. Box 363,
The Application must include eight (8) copies of the following:
- a five-page Vision Statement. The Vision Statement must outline strategies for the realisation
- copies of an updated Curriculum Vitae, copies each of all academic certificates.
You will need to present names, telephone numbers and current email addresses of three (3) referees. Candidates must request their referees to submit their references directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED