There is a great career opening at the company, lively Minds. They are looking for a District Liaison Officer to join our busy district implementation team. District Liaison Officers are in charge of giving districts training, building their skills, and technical help. The person in this job works closely with the Ghana Education Service (GES) and other stakeholders in the District to solve problems and deal with risks. The job is critical and fast-paced.
The right person must be energetic, able to think critically, have a good eye for detail, and feel comfortable training, teaching, and motivating others to solve problems. Skills or Experience Needed.
Important knowledge and skills:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field.
- 3- 5 years of work experience in the field.
- Good financial sense and the ability to keep an eye on funds and budgets and report on them.
- Being able to coach and train government leaders and other people.
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of top Regional and District stakeholders.
- Know how to use monitoring and evaluation techniques and be good at analyzing data.
- Analytical, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick, strong choices.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Very good at talking to people, negotiating, and persuading people, and he or she can also write a good report.
- Comfortable for people who move a lot and stay in hotels.
- Technically savvy—Knows how to use MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel well. able to quickly get used to and learn new tech methods.
- Motorcycle rider with a license and years of practice, comfortable riding on rough terrain
Also Check: New Career Opportunity At Betika Ghana
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Experience dealing with GES or stakeholders in education.
- Experience working for a non-profit.
- If you can speak one or more of the following languages, that will be a plus:
- Upper East/West Regions: Buli, Dagare, Gurune, Kassim, Kusal, Nabt, Sissali, Talen, Waale.
- Northern/North East/Oti Regions: Akwampin Twi, Dagbani, Ewe, Guang, Likpakpalin, Mampruli, and Moar.
- Bono/Bono East/Savannah Regions: Asante Twi, Gonja, Tampulima, Twi.
- The Lively Minds Competencies are what you will be judged on.
Location: Bolga, Ghana
How to Apply For A Career Opportunity at Lively Minds
Deadline: 25th June, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED