Here is the latest job post available at FAO. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Is looking to hire a Programme Assistant (FAO Representative Network).
- Monitor both Regular Programme and Projects budgets ensuring that funds are properly allocated and reported upon and take corrective action if required; inform management of any budget issues that may require attention;
- Provide support to budget holders in the preparation of the Periodic Budgetary Reports (PBR), the biennial Programme of Work and Budget (PWB) and related work plans for the division;
- Prepare projects’ budget revisions in consultation with budget holders;
- Respond to a variety of routine queries and provide clarifications on programme and project matters; inform management and team members of processes, procedures and timeframes to secure administrative services needed for programme/project execution; initiate correspondence to verify data, obtain additional information on transactions and budgetary matters;
- Review data quality and maintain office records and reference files on various subjects; compile and synthesize data from various sources to support financial analyses on programme/project activities; generate periodic or ad-hoc management reports;
- Coordinate the full array of administrative and financial actions related to staff management, non-staff support, travel, payments, and procurement;
- Provide procedural guidance to Programme Assistants (G-4 level) and other staff in the work unit;
- Review and make recommendations to improve current programme/projects administration procedures and processes;
- Perform other functions as required.
Read Also: Fresh Job Posting At WACSI
- Education: Secondary School Education.
- Experience: Four years of relevant experience in the provision of programme/projects support services.
- Languages: Working knowledge (proficient – level C) of English.
- IT Skills: Good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment.
- Residency: General Service Staff are recruited locally. To be eligible for this position, candidates must be nationals of the country of the duty station or possess an existing visa/work permit, and reside within commuting distance of the duty station at the time of the application. “Commuting distance” means the distance within which staff members can travel daily between their place of work and their residence.
Primary Location: Ghana-Accra
How To Send A Job Request To FAO
Deadline: 30th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED