There is a job vacancy for Accounts Receivable Officer At AHCL. The position holder will report to the Finance Manager at AHCL.
- To observe the highest confidentiality pertaining to the company’s finances and financial position.
- To collaborate with the Accounts Payable Officer in ensuring that debtors and creditors are effectively managed with little or no impact on the Cashflow position of the company.
See Also: WASSCE/SSCE Jobs At WeAid Micro-Credit
- To ensure that money owed by debtors are received in a timely and effective manner.
- To be responsible for collection of debts from customers within agreed terms.
- To implement credit risk evaluation processes and report on client qualification status for credit facilities.
- To prepare weekly and monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation.
- To ensure strict adherence to trade terms with customers with regards to agreed credit terms. Make sure Vendor Credit Application Form is duly completed and filed.
- To maintain period-end schedules of all zero-rated supplies, relief supplies and exempt supplies made periodically and ensure that relevant supporting documents are obtained for monthly review by the 5th of every month.
- To ensure entry of customer payments into the system within 4 hours of receipt of payment.
- To perform month-end receivables’ reconciliation to ensure customers’ statements of accounts are accurate.
- To ensure that customers are invoiced accurately and timely and all relevant documents are certified.
- To ensure that systems receivables are reconciled and agreed with customers by last day of every month
- To ensure that “Invoice Delivery Log Sheet” is duly filled by the dispatcher and receiver, and submit same to the Finance Manager for inspection.
- To maintain schedule of Withholding Tax Receivables per client and report same to Finance Manager.
- To inform the Finance Manager of any operational circumstances that may negatively affect the smooth running of vendor accounts.
- To support the finance team in ensuring compliance with Ghana Revenue Authority statutory obligations and regulations.
- To periodically suggest ways of improving the management of customer accounts as well as the overall finance function.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Must be a student with at least Part (Level) 2 or a member of any of the professional bodies: ICA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a finance role.
- Must possess high ethical standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to build relationships with the company’s clientele.
- Amazing Job Vacancies At SuCasa Properties
- Ingenio Capital Calls For Job Applications
- TSL Logistics Limited Job Offer
How To Apply For Accounts Receivable Officer At AHCL
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED