The Ghana Armed Forces have finally opened its recruitment portal for 2023/2024. The Armed Forces is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Eligible applicants should:
- Be Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Be of good character.
- Not be married (Applicable to Regular Cadets Only).
- Not be bonded
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 30th March, 2024 (Applicable to Regular Cadets Only)
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Must pass the Pre-Joining Fitness Test.
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’2″) for females. For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9″) and 1.70m (5’7″) for females.
Must have the following:
- BECE: Six (6) Credits at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- WASSCE: Six (6) Credits (not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science.
- SSSCE: Six (6) Credits (not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science.
GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels: Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English Language and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE
‘A’ Level: Must have a minimum of First Degree not below Second Class Lower. (NB. Transcripts and Attestations will not be accepted).
Check Specific Eligibility Based On Branch
Recruitment Process For A Slot At Ghana Armed Forces
The Electronic Voucher costs THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (CH¢350.00). You can acquire it from the following designated post offices:
|Region||Post Office Location|
|1. GREATER ACCRA REGION||Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11|
|2. ASHANTI REGION||Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo|
|3. CENTRAL REGION||Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam|
|4. EASTERN REGION||Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam|
|5. UPPER WEST REGION||Wa, Lawra, Tumu|
|6. UPPER EAST REGION||Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga|
|7. VOLTA REGION||Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope|
|8. WESTERN REGION||Sekondi, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Axim|
|9. WESTERN NORTH REGION||Enchi, Sefwi Wiawso|
|10. BONO REGION||Sunyani, Berekum, Bechem, Atebubu, Dormaa Ahenkro,|
|11. BONO EAST REGION||Techiman, Kintampo|
|12. AHAFO REGION||Goaso, Duayaw Nkwanta|
|13. NORTHERN REGION||Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Nalerigu, Walewale|
|14. NORTH EAST REGION||Nalerigu, Walewale|
|15. OTI REGION||Dambai, Jasikan, Kadjebi|
|16. SAVANNA REGION||Bole, Damango|
After getting your e-voucher, follow the following steps:
- Log on to the recruitment portal at http://apply.mil.gh with any of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2: Upload a scammed copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in this format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3. Enter the results of only the three required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSCE results slip, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip Serial Number and select a Tertiary Institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First Degree/Certificate (Degree). NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip, First Degree/Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 (Ome) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.NB.YOU ARE TO KEEP THE USED ELECTRONIC VOUCHER, AS IT WILL BE INSPECTED AT EVERY STAGE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.Deadline For Submission: Sunday, 19th November, 2023.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED