Great News! Standard Chartered Bank is officially announcing the opening of its 2024 internship program. This is a 10-week program that gives interns the chance to gain first-hand experience working on real-world problems, hone your skills, create lasting relationships, gain insights, and discover your strengths.
Throughout the programme, participants will acquire the skills for immediate success, as well as understand what’s required for the future as our industry and your career evolve. A strong performance on the programme could lead to a graduate job proposal.
- The institution welcomes students from all degree disciplines and encourage students from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Applications are encouraged from team players with strong academic and extracurricular achievements, agile multi-taskers able to handle pressure, and analytical minds with strong numeracy and attention to detail.
- You need to be a penultimate year student, able to intern in June 2024* and start full-time employment in July 2025
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
What You Will Experience:
- A one-day orientation introduces you to the Bank and the interns
- Four days of classroom instruction on our products, our business, and our bankers
- On-the-job training and technical seminars to support your learning
- Performance reviews and support of managers, mentors, and buddies
- Presentations by senior management (speaker series) and engagement with executive management
- Networking within the CCIB business function and across divisions
- Engaging in community service
You May Like: IST Internship Program in Austria 2024
How To Send A Request For Standard Chartered Bank’s Internship
Date Of Closure: 1st May, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED