There is a vacancy for Project Management Intern At Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To provide support in maintaining project documentation, performing project research, and assisting in data entry tasks.
- Managing project deliverables.
- Supporting country launches for all Health Programs, particularly SLL.
- Providing requisite wrap-up reports.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Project Management or related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Massive Employment Opportunities At Caveman Watches
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
- 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme At Olam
How To Apply For Project Management Intern At Mastercard Foundation
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED