There is a vacancy for Data Analyst Intern At Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To work with data stewards to provide support to the data analytical operations to improve the quality, accessibility, and value of the company’s data.
- Working with partners to implement different approaches for Scholars Program data.
- Process mapping for the scholar’s data.
- Data management and modelling for the scholar’s data.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business Administration, Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months.
- Massive Job Recruitment At The Akofis Group
- Guinness Advertises New Job Vacancy
- Clean Air Fund Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply For Data Analyst Intern At Mastercard Foundation
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED