Clean Air Fund Calls For Job Applications. The the company is looking to recruit an Analyst to join their Strategic Partnerships & Communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation whose mission is to use philanthropic grants to catalyse a reduction in air pollution.
As an Analyst with Clean Air Fund, you would help to…
- design, manage and help deliver philanthropic initiatives, including strategic partnerships, campaigns and advocacy efforts, and private sector engagement;
- support the design, management, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of projects/grants, including proposal development;
- lead the end-to-end administration and project management of flagship projects to influence key stakeholders (such as The State of Global Air Quality Funding report) from concept formation through to delivery/launch and evaluation;
- support colleagues to build and manage relationships with key CAF partners, such as the World Economic Forum, coordinating meetings and providing administrative support.
To be successful in this role you will have …
- the capability to lead projects and support the management of partnerships;
- experience in networking and building strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills including report writing, minute taking, delivering presentations and keeping internal stakeholders updated.
Salary range: £20,600-£41,200
Type of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Job Vacancy At Cogent Communications
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
- Head of Ambulance Service allegedly commits suicide over a woman
Clean Air Fund Calls For Job Applications – How To Apply
Closing date: 16th August, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED