There is a vacancy for Accounting Intern At Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To support accounting teams with various accounting projects and tasks such as the financial report preparation process, and learning to track and analyze financial information.
- Program administration.
- Variance analysis.
- Reporting validation.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- BA Commerce Finance & Accounting.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
- M-KOPA Opens For Job Applications
- Job Alert At US Pharmacopeial Convention
- LASU Medical Screening Schedule for New Students
How To Apply For Accounting Intern At Mastercard Foundation
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED