There is a vacancy for Knowledge Development & Research Intern at Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To assist the research team with conducting an investigation, compiling information, and analyzing results for an organized research study.
- Contribute to conducting, collating, commissioning and synthesizing research
- Support the design of research systems, processes and protocols for research partnerships to ensure high-quality research design, implementation, and analysis
- Contribute to quality control of internal & externally commissioned research outputs and content generated
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Global Development, Education Economics, Social Sciences & Humanities, Public Policy Research.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Call For Job Applications At Old Mutual
- AgroCenta Technologies Invites Job Applications
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
- Unilever Ghana Job Recruitment Notice
How To Apply For Knowledge Development & Research Intern
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED