Here is the Unilever Ghana Job Recruitment Notice. The company, Unilever, is looking for an IT Analyst.
The main purpose of the geography based IT Analyst role is to support the IT Manager within area of responsibility as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines, Global functional Business partnering and Innovation, with the geography business teams
The main purpose of the IT Analyst is to support the IT Manager in delivery of responsibilities.
Within area of responsibilities the IT Analyst will:
- Engage with business teams within his/her area of responsibility to communicate and scope the IT plan aligned with overall IT plan
Recommended: 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme At Olam
- Undertake activation activities for Global IT Innovation & Service Line activation programs as required by IT Manager
- Undertake the relevant project execution activities to support Local Growth Programs working with Service Lines in the delivery of these projects
Legacy and Heritage Services
- Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support for L&H applications within area of responsibility
- Work with Global Innovation to provide necessary integration activities with L&H applications to support Global innovation programs
- Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for L&H Innovation projects within scope responsibilities
- Work with local vendors in delivery of application management of L&H Applications
- Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for L&H applications
- Input to review of L&H services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these.
- Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of L&H service improvement plans within area of responsibility
Existing Global IT Services
- Support the IT Manager to ensure effective delivery of day to day IT operations, ensuring that IT services delivered are as per business requirements
- Align with Unilever standard operating practise in delivery of IT Services
- Input to review of Global services within area of responsibility and help develop action plans for these and track achievement of action plans within area of responsibility
- Contribute to implementing key actions to address service improvement areas
- Inputs to and helps define Geography demand for Services and communicates these to Service Lines
- Work with Global (Cisco, Vodacom, etc) & Local vendors in delivery of Global services where appropriate
- Manage the delivery of out-of-scope activities and maintenance of out-of-scope infrastructure as appropriate within scope of responsibilities
- Assist with communication and coordination of status of Urgent Incidents within the Geography and understanding impact to support resolution of these incidents
- Escalate unresolved incidents on the basis of criticality to the IT Manager
- In the case of relevant incidents with core processes works together with the functions in order to activate BCP to minimize disruption
- Participate in problem management activities within area of responsibility as required to support Service Line/Operations teams in resolving problems
- Work with business teams to ensure that the benefits of the existing services and new/updated services within area of responsibility are achieved
IT Cost, Procurement and Controls
- Assist with processing of actual costs as required within area of responsibility and tracks and ensures payment to local vendors
- Assist with input of cost drivers to budget process including assisting in IT hardware and software requirement planning and budgeting
- Supports hardware and software asset management activities as appropriate within area of responsibility
- Supports process for procurement of computer hardware and software consumables as required within scope of responsibilities
Compliance and DRP
- Adhere to governance & compliance framework
- Support Execution of DRP plans as appropriate within area of responsibility
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Work with 3P in Geography as appropriate
- Deliver activities to best leverage IT within area of responsibility
- Degree of similar qualification, 3-5 years proven track record in delivery of IT projects in similar industry and similar application landscape.
- Exposure to SAP ERP and major modules including FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, WM, APO, etc.
- Experience/Exposure with Ecommerce ( D2C , B2B)
- Experience/Exposure in a distributive sales environment
- Experience/Exposure of information and analytics systems.
- Experience/Exposure to digital transformation technologies such as RPA, Machine Learning
- Experience/Exposure to Microsoft Power Platform
- New Job Advertisement At mPharma
- Exciting National Service/Job Opportunities At Renmo Homes Limited
- Absa Bank Opens For Job Recruitment
Unilever Ghana Job Recruitment Notice – How To Apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED