There is a vacancy for Regional Gender Programs Intern At Mastercard foundation.
Purpose of the role
To provide support in using research to inform policy development and advocacy understanding of how the programme contributes to governments’ and civil society’s capacity to achieve the SDGs and their commitments to the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action.
- Assist the Gender Regional Programming team with administrative and programmatic duties.
- Programme design and management.
- Support the Gender Regional Programming team to identify, document, and mobilize gender-related insight and learning from the Foundation’s regional gender programming portfolio.
- Perform liaison support and administrative tasks as necessary in the day-to-day office operation such as meetings and events.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender-related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal
- New Job Openings At Crown Agents
- Amazing Job Vacancy At Adeo Ghana
- US Teacher Shortage: Teachers From Ghana Needed
How To Apply For Regional Gender Programs Intern At Mastercard
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED