Max Planck Institute presents exciting internship opportunities. This internship is dubbed « MPIL internship programme ». There are two terms for this program: the May 2024 to October 2024 term and the November 2024 to April 2025 term. Internships at this Institute typically range from 4 to 12 weeks in duration.
The Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law is a prestigious institution that focuses on international law, comparative public law, and European law. It is known for its vibrant intellectual community and is highly regarded both in Europe and globally.
- Conducting research activities in the areas of international law, comparative public law and EU law;
- Assisting in the preparation of contributions to academic meetings of the Institute;
- Writing legal summaries (cases and texts);
- Participating in the organization of workshops and conferences;
- Carrying out specifically tailored research activities (independently or jointly with their tutor);
- Assisting in research projects carried out at the Institute.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or a graduate degree during the duration of the internship
- It would be preferable if applicants are studying law or related fields such as international relations, European affairs, philosophy, social and political sciences.
- You must be part of the academically outstanding students of your degree program
- To qualify for this internship, you must demonstrate research and and drafting skills
- Candidates should be proficient in both written and oral English. Having knowledge in a European Union (EU) language especially German is a bonus
- The institute is looking for computer literates
- Preference will be given to candidates who are will to long internship duration (between 8 – 12 weeks)
This internship programme is not open to PhD candidates.
Also Check: OIST Research Internship Program 2023/2024
Interns who are currently pursuing a degree at a university can expect to receive a monthly reimbursement of €300.
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- High school diploma certificate
How To Submit An Application To Max Planck Institute
Durations & Deadlines
- The application deadline for the term May to October 2024 is 1st December 2023.
- The application deadline for the term November 2024 to April 2025 is 1st June 2024.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED