World Vision International (WVI) is here again with a new job opportunity. The company is hiring a Multimedia Officer to work full time in Accra, Ghana.
- Implement WV’s branding policy by ensuring that the materials developed are in line with WVI and partners’ branding guidelines
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and design and layout of data and information provided by World Vision International/Ghana
- Improve and edit art work, photos, charts and other graphic elements and ensure that the WV Partnership is provided with quality photos and media interviews from the field
- Design of reports and other communication materials as needed (ex: flyers, posters, booklets, leaflets, presentations, bulletins, etc.) for printing and electronic distribution.
- Develop information graphics (diagrams, charts, etc.) and provide data visualization support for various program areas.
- Provide Videography and documentary support in terms of idea formulation, conceptualization and production.
Also View: Job Opening At Farming In Africa
- The holder of the position should have at least a University degree in communications, graphic design or related. A candidate with an extensive portfolio will also be considered.
- Should have a Minimum 3 years of consistent experience in editing, video shooting and design within NGOs or private sector.
- Strong practical background in videography, design, editing and production, including the use of design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere Pro) and its plug-ins.
- Proven experience in video production from start to finish.
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
- Knowledge of animation/motion design techniques is an advantage
- Ability to travel and work in the field as an essential function of the position.
- High levels of confidentiality and flexibility
- Should have adequate understanding of World Vision Operations to be able to work pragmatically.
- Should be creative and a team player.
- Must be flexible, be ready to travel and work under pressure for long and irregular hours to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in working with World Vision is an advantage.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent and extensive travel to the field
- Travel: 55% Domestic travel.
- On call during emergencies
How To Send A Job Request To WVI
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED