We have a full guide teaching you how you can flash your mobile phone in 2023. If you want to keep your mobile device up to date or install a new operating system on your mobile phone or related, kindly follow the article below.
What Exactly Does It Mean To Flash A Mobile Phone?
Flashing a mobile phone means installing a new Operating System (OS) on your mobile phone to overwrite the existing operating system.
In other words, when you “flash” your mobile phone, you are essentially “re-installing” the operating system from scratch.
Many people would rather have their phones flashed by specialists. It’s possible to flash your own mobile devices using the recommended instructions. These instructions to help you flash your phone easily are given provided below.
What does it mean to Root a Mobile Phone?
When a phone is “rooted,” it means that the user has gained administrative access to the device, allowing them to alter the default settings of the phone. This method allows you to remove some of the apps that were installed by the phone’s manufacturer. ‘ To put it another way, it grants you complete command over your device’s operating system.
Difference Between Flashing and Rooting a Mobile Phone
Flashing a mobile phone means installing a new Operating System (OS) on your mobile phone to overwrite the existing operating system whereas rooting means gaining administrative access to the device, allowing them to alter the default settings of the phone.
The question is, “WHY SHOULD YOU FLASH YOUR MOBILE PHONE?”
The following are some few reasons why people decide to flash their mobile phones;
- When they want to maximize their battery life
- If they’re running out of internal storage space.
- When the phone’s apps begin to run at a snail’s (slow) pace
- When they want to install new features like themes, skin, etc.
Android, iOS, Windows Phone OS, and Symbian are some of the operating systems available and active to smartphone users. Android and iOS are the most popular mobile operating systems, according to market data, whereas Windows OS and Symbian are used by a far smaller percentage of people (Android 47.51%, iOS 41.97% , Symbian 3.31% , and Windows Phone OS 2.57% ).
- How To Track a Phone Number in Ghana
- How to check your MTN Mobile Money Registration Details
- How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back
Ways To Flash A Mobile Phone In 2023
- Backup your data before flashing your phone. Google Drive or your computer can be used to back up your data.
- Root your smartphone.
- Download a software that is capable of Flashing your type of Mobile Phone
- Add an Android USB Driver to your computer’s Hard Drive Disc.
- Plug in your Android phone to a computer via USB (if the battery is portable, you need to remove it).
- Start the USB driver program that you downloaded and installed (it will be in the folder that you have extracted).
- Once the devices are connected, use the volume buttons to adjust the sound. Makes it easier for PCs to recognise your phone.
- A Green Ring will appear on your screen once the Flashing process is complete.
- Disconnect your phone from the Flashing program and close the application.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED