This year’s NTC licensure tests are scheduled to be held in May 2022, according to the official exam schedule. Get to know the NTC Exams Timetable 2022/2023.
About NTC Exams Timetable 2022/2023
The schedule for the next 6th edition of the Ghana Teachers Licensure Examination (GTLE) has been officially issued by the National Teaching Council (NTC).
Professional skills, literacy, and numeracy are the three NTC exam papers that will be written within the deadlines as will be stated by the management of the National Teaching Council. The tests will be held at various institutions of education or WAEC centers around the country. When registering for the NTC licensure tests, remember to check out.
Courses or Papers to be written
- Essential professional skills
NTC Exams Timetable 2022/2023
|LITERACY||19th May, 2022||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS||19th May, 2022||1:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
|NUMERACY||20th May, 2022||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
NTC Exams Timetable Deadlines
- On 19th and 20th May, 2022, the NTC Licensure Examination will be administered.
Interpretation of Timetable
- The paper, Literacy and Essential professional skills is expected to be written on 19th May, 2022 while Numeracy is to be written on 20th May, 2022.
- The first paper (Literacy ) will be expected to start at exactly 9:00am to 11:00 on 19th May, 2022.
- The second paper (Essential professional skills) on the other hand, shall start at 1:00pm to 3:00pm that same day (19th May, 2022).
- The third paper (Numeracy) is expected to start at 9:00 am and end on 9:00am – 11:00am on 20th May, 2022
NTC Registration Portal 2022/2023
How To Apply for NTC Licensure Examination
- E Levy Charges On Mobile Money 2022
- UCC Masters of Education (M.Ed) Teaching in Higher Education Admissions for 2022
- Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED