If you need to track a phone number in Ghana, there are several ways to do so. People say that there is no effective tracking system in Ghana but with today’s technology, tracking a phone number is easier than ever before.
Benefits of Tracking a Phone Number in Ghana
Below are some benefits of keeping track on some mobile numbers or devices:
- To locate lost devices
- To keep in touch with friends
- Control or management of business
- For Child safety
- To protect data
- As a way to check up on family
Ways To Track a Mobile Phone Number in Ghana
Here are some tips on how to track a phone number:
1. Using Google Maps
Google Maps is a platform developed by Google, to view maps on the web or through an application. It allows users to see traffic conditions in real time, plan trips by foot, vehicle, bike, plane, or train, and watch satellite imagery and aerial photographs of their destination.
Follow the instructions below to use Google Maps to keep tabs on moving mobile devices:
- On your browser search Google Find My Device
- Then type in the gmail login details of the device you want to track.
- Afterwards, Enter your mobile number.
- You will then receive a message with a URL on your phone.
- Click on the URL received to open it on the web browser of your mobile phone.
- Then allow Google to access your location.
- Select “Yes” button to allow Google Latitude find the location.
- From here, Google map will provide you with the location of the phone you entered its details.
2. Using Find my Phone
Find my Phone is a feature that can be accessed from your phone’s Settings. You can utilize the Find my phone options if you’ve misplaced your device and need to locate it from another device, or if you want to keep tabs on someone else’s device.
The find my phone feature can be found on both Android and iOS devices. Kindly follow below on how to use each of them to track your device.
- Open settings on your Android device
- Then go to security settings
- Search for “locate this device.”
- Switch it on
- Switch on your phone GPS
- You can now locate the device by turning on the Android Device Manager
- You can now insert the Gmail details of the phone or person you want to track.
- Open settings on your IOS device.
- Select iCloud.
- Locate and switch on Find My iPhone.
- You need to have and input the Apple ID associated with the missing phone or the person you want to trace in order to locate them.
- Then provide the necessary requirements click on Find My Phone.
3. Using an Online Phone Number Tracker
There are many online services that allow you to track any type of phone number, including cell phones and landlines. Simply enter the number into the search bar, and the service will provide you with information about its location and owner.
4. Try Social Media Search
Many times people list their phone numbers in their social media profiles or post them in public forums or other online places. You can search for the phone number across different social networks to see if you can find it.
5. Try an App
There are apps designed specifically for tracking cell phones by their numbers, though most of these require that both parties agree to be tracked (as such apps typically utilize GPS signals), some do not. Some may also come with additional features such as messaging, voice calling, etc., so be sure to read up on each app before downloading it onto your device or another person’s device without permission.you May want to check on How to Track Phone Calls Without Suspicion.
These are just a few tips on how to track a phone number successfully. With the right methods and tools, anyone can easily locate any type of phone number within minutes!
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED