How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back.
Following the introduction of the Mobile Money Interoperability system by the Ghana Interbank Payment and Settlement Systems (GhIPSS), the sole purpose of improving the mobile money platform by allowing cross-network mobile money transactions has been fulfilled.
This essentially means that money can be transferred easily between networks without the use of third-party applications.
Before this system was introduced by the GhIPSS, there was the need of using services like Move, AlexPay, Korba, etc to facilitate inter-network transfers.
Today, All networks except Glo are currently using the Mobile Money Interoperability system. This means that we don’t need an agent to transfer money between these networks, the reason why this article seeks to show you How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back easily.
Although the MMI has multiple interfaces depending on which network you’re on, but it always achieves the same goal.
Lets take a look at the steps below on how to get it done;
Note: Before you begin, you should make sure you have an active mtn SIM card Inserted in your phone with the amount you would like to send available as well.
How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back
- Dial the MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Short Code *170#
- Select Option 1 (Transfer Money) and send.
- Then select Option 5 (Other Networks)
- Select the option associated to with the Network you want to transfer money to (Option 1 for Vodafone, 2 for AirtelTigo, etc)
- Enter the recipient’s phone number
- On the next screen, confirm the recipient’s phone number by typing it again
- Type in the Amount you would like to send
- Enter transaction Reference ID
- Then enter your Mobile Money PIN to confirm the transaction
- You will then receive a Text message confirming the success of the transaction
How To Transfer Money from Vodafone Cash to MTN, AirtelTigo, etc
- Dial the Vodafone Cash short code. Which is *110#
- Choose the Send Money option
- Select Other Networks
- Choose the Network of the Recipient – MTN or AirtelTigo
- Enter the phone number of the recipient
- State the amount you prefer to sent
- Confirm transaction details.
- Authorize the transaction by entering your Vodafone Cash pin
How To Transfer Money from Airtel or Tigo Cash to Other MTN, Vodafone, etc
- Get started by dialing *500# (Airtel Subscribers) or *110# (Tigo Subscribers)
- Select the Send Money option
- Next, select the Other Networks option
- After, choose the Recipient’s Network – (MTN or Vodafone)
- Enter the recipient’s phone number in full
- State the amount you prefer to transfer
- Confirm transaction details
- Enter your Pin to complete the transaction
Kindly keep in mind that fees for cash transfers between other networks are greater than fees for transfers within the same network.
Here is a table detailing the cost of sending money via the Mobile Money Interoperability service:
|GHS 1 – GHS 50||GHS 0.75||Flat Fee|
|< GHS 50 – GHS 1,000||1.5%||1.5% of Value|
|< GHS 1,000 – GHS 5,000||GHS 15||Flat Fee|
- MTN International Call Bundle, Short Code; How to buy 2022
- How To Reset Your Mobile Money (MoMo) Pin In Ghana 2022
- How to remove filter from a TikTok video
- How to add photos to Google Reviews
FAQs on How To How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back
1. What is the MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) Short Code for Sending Money to MTN and Other Networks?
Answer: The MTN Mobile Money Short Code is *170#
2. What is the Vodafone Cash Short Code for Sending Money to Vodafone and Other Networks?
Answer: The Vodafone Cash Short Code is *110#
3. What is the AirtelTigo Money Short Code for Sending Money to AirtelTigo and Other Networks?
Answer: The Short Code is *500# (Airtel Subscribers) or *110# (Tigo Subscribers)
I believe by now, you have much insight on How To Transfer Money From MTN MoMo To Vodafone, Airtel Or Tigo Cash & Back. Kindly share this article to inform others as well.
- MTN MoMo Short code *170#, Vodafone cash short code *110#, AirtelTigo Money *110# and *500#, How to send money from mtn to other networks, How to send money from other networks to mtn, How to send money from mtn to other networks *170#, how to send money from Vodafone to other networks , how to send money from airteltigo to other networks, Mobile Money Interoperability system, Mobile Money Interoperability system Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED