The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA now s currently open for the 2023/2024 academic year. This Scholarship is the most esteemed award offered to students at the University of Miami. This is an undergraduate scholarship given to students who excel academically.
See Also: University Of Birmingham International Scholarship 2023
- International students are eligible to apply.
- You must have applied and be admitted by the University of Miami into an undergraduate program
- The applicant must present results of his or her TOEFL or IELTS English test.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition cost of a four year undergraduate program
- Scholarship benefits include accommodation on campus and a meal plan
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund that can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational endeavors
- The scholarship will provide allowances for textbooks, laptop, and university health insurance.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the Stamps Scholars national and on-campus communities, financing for academic and scientific research projects, leadership and cultural activities, study abroad, conventions and other regional conferences, online events, and networking opportunities are all included in scholarships.
You Might Also Like:
- 2022/2023 Baker Hughes Scholarship
- University Of Dundee Scholarship For African Students 2023/2024
- MBA Online Courses to Enroll in 2023
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 At KNUST
- Cambridge University MBA scholarship 2023
- University Of Melbourne Scholarships 2023/2024
How To Submit An Application For 2024 Stamp Scholarship At University of Miami
Deadline: November 1, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED