The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023 at KNUST is now open for applications from interested students. Young individuals from Ghana and sub-Saharan Africa who are academically good but economically underprivileged have the chance to apply for scholarships.
All applicants must possess a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O Level and A Level certificate or its equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution. kindly not that your results must not be older than five years.
Candidate with pending/awaiting results will be considered for the scholarship.
- You must meet the basic admission requirements of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- The Applicant must present proof of serious financial Needs.
- You must not be admitted into any tertiary institution at the time of application
- The candidate must have demonstrated leadership and community involvement.
- Applicant must be willing to return and give back to his/her community
- Priority shall be given to;
- Female students
- Displaced Persons (Certified
Displaced Persons etc)
- Persons living with Disability
- Successful applicants will enjoy:
- full tuition
- fully paid on-campus accommodation
- learning materials
- monthly stipend
- You will also have access to counselling support services
Participation in leadership conventions, community service, and mentorship (Go-back Give-Back).
Internships uniquely sourced with industry for professional development.
- The honor of joining the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni family and networking with the Global Scholars Network.
Other Recommended Posts:
- University Of Melbourne Scholarships 2023/2024
- February 2023 Graduate Programme At MTN GlobalConnect
- Cambridge University MBA scholarship 2023
How To Submit An Application For The 2023 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship At KNUST
Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Scholars Program at KNUST
No. 1 Africa Hall Road Impact
PMB, UPO KNUST, Kumasi
AK 315 4897
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023
- International Applicants Should note also submit these additional documents together with the form:
- The printout of your
application for admission at
KNUST (if available).
- Original Certificates for Senior
High School results (such as
WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or
GCE ‘Level and A’Level or
their equivalent Results).
- The printout of your
- No application/agent fee is required for this scholarship
- To receive application information/update, applicants must keep their phone numbers, Skype IDs, and email addresses active at all times
- Any applicant who provides false information or tries to influence the process will be disqualified and recommended for dismissal.
- The decisions of the Selection Committee, which is also comprised of members appointed by the Vice Chancellor, are Final.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for application assistance. Applicants are to refrain from calling the Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat and Program to enquire about their application status. The Secretariat would contact candidates as needed.
- A publication of the award of Scholarship be on program’s website.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED