The federal University of London Scholarships for 2022-2023 are now open for online applications for all international and European students to give them a chance to study for free in UK.
Coverage The Scholarships
The University’s Scholarships are being sponsored by different UK-based sponsors and some of the bursaries are funded by the University of London. The coverage plans of all these scholarships differ from each other but here are some of the general coverage options available for U o L Scholarships:
- Partial, discounted, or full tuition fees waiver option
- Accommodation discount
- Literature buying funding
- Exemption from module, registration, and examination entry fees
- Complete education sponsorship by Employer Sponsor Program
2023 Awards Available at University of London
This bursary is available for the BSc Business Administration, BSc Computer Science, BSc Psychology, and the Global MBA.
The University of London Distance Learning Scholarship, supported by the Portal Trust (previously the Sir John Cass’s Foundation), is available for residents of London under the age of 25.
Applicants for the Online Taught Undergraduate Programmes in Economics, Management, Finance, and the Social Sciences, who are living in India, are eligible for a 20% bursary.
Applicants for the MBA from the UK or EU member states are eligible for a 20% bursary
Members of the Malaysian Bar Council are now able to receive a fee bursary for the Postgraduate Laws programme.
Awards are for high-performing current students in a number of countries across Europe, Asia, and Africa, and a 30% bursary for LLB alumni towards their fees.
Current Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) employees can receive a 10% bursary that can be applied against registration, examination entry fees, and module fees.
Members of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP) can receive a 10% discount on their fees towards the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies programme.
These scholarships are for nationals of Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe to study Postgraduate Laws (LLM).
Alumni receive a 20% discount for the PG distance learning programmes in Livestock Health and Production, and Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
#11 Alumni bursaries
Graduates of the University of London can enroll in further courses with a bursary towards tuition fees.
Scholarship Application Checklist for University of London
- Are there any special requirements (such as registering at a local teaching institution)?
- Entry routes include graduate entry and standalone courses. Find the right course to match your needs.
- Could you benefit from recognition and accreditation of prior learning?
- Have you previously applied / previously registered for this or another programme?
- Check required qualifications of programme.
Steps to Apply for the Scholarships and Admissions:
1. Search a Course and Select it
Apply for a course through its dedicated course page. You can also apply to study our modules individually in many cases.
2. Submit Online Application for Admission and Scholarship:
Remember to attach any available documents we need and if applicable pay any application fee. We won’t be able to process your application fully until we have received everything we need. However, you can still apply whilst you gather outstanding documentation. We will then write to you requesting this evidence.
To apply for your prior learning to be accredited, please complete the relevant section on the application form.
3. Wait for Receiving Student Reference Number
We acknowledge your application by email within 24 hours. This includes a student reference number in case you need to contact us about your application.
4. Register online and pay course fees or Apply for a Scholarship
You have until the registration deadline to accept an offer and pay your initial fees. We send you your study materials as soon as they become available.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED