The Université De Paris International Scholarship 2022 applications are are invited for SMARTS-UP. The Université de Paris International Scholarship SMARTS-UP is a scholarship program controlled by Université de Paris. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage economic and social growth in the country and in the world at large. The good news is that, this scholarship is open to people from from all over the world.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd “Program Investissements d’Avenir”, and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s program delivered by Université Paris-Saclay.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program delivered by one of the already mentioned institutions.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the election year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program…) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies are not eligible, except international students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years are not eligible.
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month are not eligible for this scholarship.
Université de Paris International Scholarship Opportunities
There are 91 scholarship opportunities available to international students of the specific fields as we have given below.
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ For the each(Faculty of Sciences)
- 28 scholarships of 10,000€ for each (Faculty of Health)
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ for the each (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each.
- Cover Letter
- 02 Recommendation Letters
- Research Project
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form.
They will be asked to complete and submit the form before the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
3) The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
- Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both references are complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Closing date : 16th January 2022 at 5:00 p.m. (CET)
Click Here For More Information On The Official Website
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED