SMART Scholarship in America 2022 (Fully Funded).
Applications are open to apply for SMART Scholarship in America 2022. The scholarship is for Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D., Degree.
This Scholarship is a great example of a dynamic student. Students from All over the world can apply. The SMART Program provides STEM Students with the Tools Needed to Pursue Higher Education and begin a Career with the DoD.
With a Full Scholarship, Students can pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Degrees. SMART is a one-for-one commitment; for every year of degree funding, the scholar commits to working for a year with the DoD as a civilian employee. There are No Academic restrictions.
There is No Registration Fee. Summer internships prepare scholars for full-time employment and get them accustomed to working with the DoD. This is a combined Educational and Field Job program funded by the Department of Defense (DoD).
You can Study in American Universities without GRE. America is a Country of Dreams where they Produce Top Quality Students Like Bill Gates, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
SMART Scholarship in America 2022 Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of December
- Full tuition Fee and Educational Fee
- Annual cash stipends upto $ 25,000 – $ 38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Book and Health Insurance Allowance
- After graduation, scholars will be guaranteed a job in the Department of Defense.
List of Subjects
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
- A citizen of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or United Kingdom at time of application,
- 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2022
- Requesting at least 1 year of degree funding prior to graduation
- Able to complete at least one summer internship (multi-year scholars only)
- Willing to accept post-graduation employment with the DoD,
- A student in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Pursuing a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 STEM disciplines listed below,
- Able to produce a fall 2021 college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US college or university.
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online for the SMART Scholarship in America.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED