Applicants are now open and being accepted for the Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2022. International students with interest in research are encouraged to apply for the Scholarship.
Students will receive a PhD degree from NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU if they complete the program successfully.
Details of the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022
- Awarding Institutes: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD
- Country: Singapore
- Study Level: PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2022.
The Singapore International Graduate Award is will cover the following;
- Tuition costs in total
- One-time flight grant of up to S$1,500* One-time settling-in payment of S$1,000* Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be enhanced to $2,500 after passing the Qualifying Examination.
Research areas under the PhD (Doctoral) Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
Prepare all of the necessary documentation ahead of time. Your papers will be required at the time of application. Please do not mail your documents to the SINGA office in physical copy. With your SINGA application, you must upload all of your documentation online.
A driver’s license or a passport
a passport-sized picture taken recently (in .jpeg or .png format)
All international graduates with a love for research and strong academic performance are eligible to apply.
Good written and spoken English abilities; good academic reference reports
The qualifying criteria listed above are not all-inclusive.
- Based on current scholarship standards, A*STAR may incorporate extra selection criteria. These policies are subject to change at any moment without notice.
All transcripts must be translated into English.
- Academic transcripts (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees).
- If your bachelor’s degree certificate/scroll has not yet been bestowed, a letter of certification from the university on your candidature is required.
- 2 reports with recommendations (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
The deadline for international candidates to apply for SINGA Scholarships 2020 in Singapore is June 1, 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
The application procedure for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 is completely online. Just go to the official link and follow the given steps.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED