The Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship opportunity at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the 2021/2022 academic year is currently open for applications.
Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation scholarship scheme is meant to supports brilliant but needy students who come from the Western Region of Ghana (specifically ‘The Nzemas’) and also schooled in Nzema Land in order to assist them in completing their education.
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st) and Second (2nd) year undergraduate students who are from the Western Region and attended their Junior and Senior High Schools there.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
How To Apply For Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship
To apply, you should first download the Application Form HERE.
For more information on how and where to send your application, kindly read the message provided below.
Please Take Note:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and Phone Number boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Application Closing Date: Thursday, 31st March, 2022 at 3.30pm.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED