Applications are open for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is given to students who are willing to study in Norway for the next academic year. The The BI Norwegian Business School sponsors this scholarship. It’s aim is to support international students with the desire to pursue postgraduate studies (Master’s).
See Also: University of Calgary Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
- You are eligible to apply if you are an international student.
- Norwegian students can also apply
- The applicant’s grade point average (ECT or global scale) must be an A.
- You can apply if you are in your third year of BI’s Civilekonom program.
- Priority will be given to those who currently hold a master’s degree and want to pursue another one.
- Only students accepted into a Master of Science program beginning in the fall of 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have the ability to maintain 30 ECTs in each semester to continue scholarships.
- After each semester, you should have a cumulative grade point average of at least a B.
- Two years full tuition coverage for Norwegian students
- Complete tuition fees will be provided for international students for each semester of the master’s program.
- Successful international students will enjoy full tuition fee coverage each semester.
- Additionally, international students will receive a stipend that’s enough to cover living expenses for 2years
- Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023 for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023
- 2023 BIT Scholarship in China
- 2022/2023 Monash University Scholarship In Malaysia
How To Apply For The BI Presidential Scholarship 2023
Closing Date: 1st March, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED