Everydaynewsgh presents to you the 2022/2023 Boston University Scholarship. This scholarship is called the Trustee Scholarship.
It is meant for students who wish to pursue undergraduate degrees. Outstanding, talented, and upbeat students who want to continue higher education in the USA are eligible for this Scholarship.
You should know that each year, around twenty exceptional and deserving students are accepted unto the Trustee Scholars Program at Boston University.
- Application are to submit an essay of a maximum of 600 words
- Each candidate must compose an essay on one of the following topics:
- Howard Thurman, the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote, “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you had or an activity you participate in that makes you feel alive? How would you try to integrate the experience or activity into your time at BU
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized. And how did you respond to that moment, and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
- Also take note that, you are to send in the Common Application and requisite documents for you to get an admission into Boston University before the deadline.
- The scholarship will pays for all of an undergraduate student’s tuition and fees. It can be renewed for up to four years if scholars meet certain criteria.
- 2022/2023 Yale University Scholarship in USA
- Montreal University Scholarships in Canada 2022
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam 2023 Scholarships
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 Boston University Scholarship
Application Closing Date: 1st December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED