Golden Tulip now renamed Lancaster Hotel after Government reportedly sold 60% Shares.
From July 1, 2022, the Golden Tulip hotels in Accra and Kumasi will be identified as Lancaster Hotel. According to reports, some Lebanese investors have purchased the hotel.
The Lancaster Accra City Hotel and the Lancaster Kumasi City Hotel shall now be referred to as such.
A Lebanese company has purchased the whole franchise of the Golden Tulip Hotels in Accra and Kumasi owned by a joint venture between the government of Ghana and Libya (GLAHCO), according to reports. Before the sale of the hotel, the governments of Ghana and Libya held 60 percent and 40 percent of the hotels, respectively.
The Golden Tulip Hospitality Group is a brand that franchises and manages hotels across Europe, Asia and the Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and the Americas.
A letter from Lucy Ahedor, Rooms Division Manager of Golden Tulip Hotel stated;
“we wish to inform you that from 1st of July, 2022, the name of the hotel will now change to Lancaster Hotel. We would also like to inform you to rest assured as this change will not affect normal operations of the hotel”.
“We are happy to also announce that the hotel under this new name will be going through refurbishment by enhancing most of the facilities”. the statement added.
Golden Tulip now Lancaster Hotel after Government reportedly sold 60% Shares
Take a look at the statement below:
- What happens if you’re not able to link your Ghana Card to your bank before July 1
- What are the Zip and Postal Codes for Ghana?
- Government of Ghana makes U-Turn to IMF
- Government has approved “no guarantor policy” for tertiary students – Yaw Adutwum
- 7 African countries whose capital you probably never knew
- How To Calculate E Levy Tax in Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED