Federal College of Education (FCE), Zaria has issued a notice to degree students. This notice was issued and signed by Mal. Haliru Musa, Deputy Provost of FCE Zaria.
This is to inform and notice Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE Zaria) degree students that they must appear in person to have the payment of their registration fees from level 100L to their current level verified as follows:
1.Each student must provide the Remitta Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and, if applicable, an e-transaction receipt to the Bursary Department for confirmation and authentication of the details of their payment from 100L to their current level.
2. To make our final check in the female students’ common area.
3. This exercise is required of all undergraduate students (ABU/UDUS) and lasts for three (3) days.
The exercise will start as follows:
a. Tuesday and Wednesday, 23rd -24th-08-2022 for 400L (ABU/UDUS)
b. Thursday and Friday 25th -26th-08-2022 for 300L (ABU/UDUS)
c. Monday, 29th -30th-08-2022 for 100L & 200L (ABU/UDUS)
d. Time: 10:00 am daily
Venue: Female Students’ Common Room
Students who don’t show up for this activity won’t be able to take the upcoming examination.
Meanwhile, the new National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the GCE official timetable for 2022 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) external candidates.
The examination has been set to begin on Monday, November 21, and end on Wednesday, December 21, 2022, per the schedule that has been made public.
Candidates are however expected to take note of the following;
- Candidates should check the particular locations from the NECO State Office where they will be taking the exam for Oral French and Arabic Paper IV.
- The Hausa language of Nigeria. Igbo and Yoruba both have a LITERATURE component.
- Candidates who are blind must take the test at their local NECO State Offices and use the provided Braille Sheets.
- All papers will provide the ALBINO AND BLIND CANDIDATES an additional 30 minutes.
- It is permitted to use a scientific calculator.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS, MOBILE PHONES, IPADS, TABLETS, SMART WRIST WATCHES/GLASSES/PENS, ETC. ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM BEING BROUGHT INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL.
- Candidates should bring their sketching supplies and tools for Technical Drawing I and IV.
- Candidates won’t receive results in the subject if they don’t take the practical exams (Paper I and IV).
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED