The Controller and Accountant-General Department (CAGD) has announced that the September 2022 Salaries of some Government Workers or employees has been Suspended.
Reasons For Suspension
This suspension is as a result of the Quality Assurance and other validation processes undertaken by Controller and Accountant General Department.
According to CAGD, there has been the need to suspend the payment of September 2022 salaries to some employees whose bank names are mis-matched on the GoG payroll system whiles others had invalid bank account numbers on the system.
September 2022 Salaries Suspended: Solutions to the Problem
The CAGD advised that employees whose bank names are mis-matched to kindly report to the Payroll Coordination unit of CAGD at block” A” room 32 with the under-listed documents under a cover letter from the MDA confirming they are at post.
The documents or items requested include:
- Appointment letter
- Current posting letter
- National Identification Card
- Pay-slips for the last 3 months
- A voided cheque leaflet of their bank account
For employees with invalid bank account numbers, the CAGD stated that they are supposed to submit their correct bank account numbers to the PPSs for update.
It should be noted that the suspension only affected some government workers or employees. Affected employees are hereby urged to treat this situation urgently.
September 2022 Salaries of some Government Workers Suspended – CAGD
kindly find details of press release below:
- Salaries Of Council of State members in Ghana 2022/2023
- Staff of Ghana Commercial Bank Salaries Leaked Online
- Cocobod Workers Salary In Ghana
- KNUST Indefinitely Suspends All Hall Week and Morale Activities Following The Recent Clash
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED