The management of KNUST Suspends Indefinitely All Hall Week and Morale Activities Following The Recent Katanga-Conti Clash that let to the mass destruction of properties on campus.
After the University Hall (Katanga) of KNUST caused massive disturbances on campus on the ticket of their hall week celebration on Thursday, August 18, 2022, the Executive Committee of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology have called for some few changes with respect to certain activities with immediate effect.
They came to a conclusion on these changes after an Emergency Meeting held on 19th August, 2022, constituting a Fact-Finding
Committee to establish the causes of the disturbances.
The Executive Committee decided the following with IMMEDIATE EFFECT:
- Hall Week and SC Week celebrations are SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
- Massing up of students leading up to ‘morale’ activities and procession is
- Random security checks of persons and vehicles entering and exiting the
University campus are to be carried out.
The Transport Department of the University has been directed to take custody of all the vehicles that were vandalised during the disturbances and make appropriate recommendations for repairs.
KNUST Indefinitely Suspends All Hall Week and Morale Activities Following The Recent Clash
- KNUST || Katanga and Conti Clash on Campus as properties gets destroyed
- Old students involved in riot will have their certificates revoked – Mgt of KNUST
- Call for Applications for KNUST Bursary for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Car set ablaze on University of Ghana campus as Students Clash
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED