News reaching EverydaynewsGH from KNUST has it that the University Hall (Katanga) and Unity Hall (Conti) has Clashed on Campus as more properties have been destroyed.
This unfortunate incident happened after some students of the University Hall (Katanga) reportedly made advances to invade their rivals, Unity Hall (Conti).
Some residents of Unity Hall also decided to fight back to defend and save their hall which resulted in a severe clash.
According to reports, many properties have been destroyed at the premises of Unity Hall (Conti) as a result of this clash to this Clash.
Take a look at videos and pictures below.
Video || Katanga and Conti Clash on KNUST Campus as properties gets destroyed
— EverydayNews GH🇬🇭 (@Everydaynewsgh) August 18, 2022
According to reports, University Hall (Katanga) residents are currently celebrating their Hall week.
As part of their hall week celebrations and excitement, residents of the hall sang Jama songs and went on a procession to other halls such as Africa Hall and from there, they decided to invade Unity Hall (Conti), their rivals who were close by.
- How KNUST’s University Hall is sometimes referred to as Katanga
- Car set ablaze on University of Ghana campus as Students Clash
- 3 students of OWASS arrested for armed robbery
- Teacher and 4 students arrested for cultivating wee
- Internship Opportunity For University Students At CDD-Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED