The Government of Ghana, through the Youth Employment Agency (YEA), is set to recruit about 5000 Senior High School (SHS) graduates by end of August 2022 to help with basic health care delivery on Community Health-Based Planning Services (CHPS) compounds across the country.
Details of intended recruitment
- This information was revealed to on Wednesday, at the launch of the 2020 Ghana Job Fair, by Alhaji Ibrahim Bashiru, Deputy Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Operations, Youth Employment Agency (YEA).
- The year’s “Green edition” of the fair is a collaboration between the German Cooperation/GIZ Ghana, the Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations, YEA, and the Delegation of German Commerce and Industry in Ghana.
- With the help of the Ghana Health Service (GHS), the Agency would train the chosen graduates and “deploy them to our CHPS premises,” as Alhaji Bashiru explained.
- He added that since CHPS compounds are typically located in rural towns, they will be available to assist regular nurses with record keeping and other administrative tasks.
Details and Responsibilities
- Their primary role will be to assist nurses in rural areas by taking patient histories, performing basic physical exams, and giving basic treatment at the bedside.
- 5000 persons would also be trained as carpenters, electricians, welders, and construction workers and given access to a networking platform and instruction to connect with individuals and businesses.
Skill Training and Deployment of Artisans
- 5000 people will be trained as carpenters, electricians, welders, and construction workers and given access to a networking platform to connect with individuals and businesses.
- The Deputy CEO stated that they plan on rolling out at least 2,000 skilled laborers, including farmers, tailors, carpenters, and masons. Professionals will be made to train them through the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Service, and then deploy them after.
How To Apply For the YEA Recruitment Of 5000 SHS Graduates
The YEA application procedures for the recruitment of SHS graduates will be made available on this page whenever they are made public for people to shoot their shot for the 5000 massive slots available.
- UK Government Apprenticeships and Traineeships (Gov.Uk)
- US Teacher Shortage: Teachers From Ghana Needed
- 3,500 Jobs in Amazon 2021 (Full Time, Part Time & Virtual Jobs)
- NaBCO to end by September 1
- NABCo YouStart Application Portal 2022/2023
- NSS Flair Portal 2022/2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED