The People’s National Congress, PNC General Secretary, Janet Nabila has encouraged President Akufo-Addo to improve women’s participation in the New Patriotic Party (NPP) by increasing the number of female members and hence, forgiving Hon. Adwoa Safo.
At the Accra Sports Stadium for the NPP’s National Executive Election, Madam Nabila called on the government to pardon the Dome Kwabenya MP, Hon. Lawyer Sarah Adwoa Safo.
The PNC stalwart believes that achieving political gender equality must begin at the executive level, which is why she is pushing for the nomination of more female candidates.
It was Madam Nabila’s idea to put the Women’s Organizer and other female candidates in the forefront of operations when she was elected into power.
Madam Nabila used the occasion as an opportunity for the PNC to plead with NPP and government in power to pardon Hon. Adwoa Safo.
“We have only 275 parliamentarians and out of this only 40 are females so for Adwoa Safo to go, it will remain only 39 so we are pleading with you to pardon her,” she stated.
Watch video below:
— Original 91.9 FM (@Original919fm) July 16, 2022
- Church Elder Loses Life Savings of GHC 800,000 to Sports Betting
- Government agrees on 15% COLA with organised labour effective July 1
- People fight in trotro because of you – Yvonne Nelson to Nana Addo
- I bring business but you don’t mind me – Shatta Wale exposes Sarkodie
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED