Here is the Youth Employment Agency Massive Recruitment 2022. The Youth Employment Agency has open their portal to recruit unemployed Ghanaian youth.
Youth Employment Agency (YEA) Massive Recruitment 2022:
1. Community Police Assistants (CPAs)
As part of efforts to reduce the rising rate of unemployment in the country, the Youth Employment Agency (YEA) in line with the YEA Act 2015 (Act B87), to oversee the development, coordination, supervision and facilitation of employment for the youth and related matters in Ghana and in partnership with the Ghana Police Service is recruiting new personnel into the Community Protection Assistants Module.
See Also: Embassy of Canada Job Opportunities 2023
The application exercise is scheduled to start on 19th September, 2022 and end on 14th October, 2022.
Applicants must apply through the portal provided in the “how to apply” area below and visit their various YEA District offices for support.
- Persons within the ages of 18-35 years.
- Minimum qualification of Senoir High School education
Conditions Of Applications
- Successful applicants will be engaged as beneficiaries of YEA
- Beneficiaries would be on two (2) years contract of engagement.
2. Community Health Workers (CHWs)
The Youth Employment Agency is partnering the Ghana Health Service to rollout the HW Programme in line with Regulation 1 (b) of the Youth Employment Agency Regulation 2016 (L1: 2231).
The Community Health Workers (CHW) Programme seeks to augment the community health workforce to imprave access to health services in rural communities and contribute to achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and responding to COVID-19.
Under the programme, beneficiaries are to be engaged by the Youth Employment Agency to work closely with the Ghana Health Service at the community level. Successful applicants will be posted strictly to the communities they reside.
Recommended: Nestlé Ghana September 2022 Job Opening
- Persons within the ages of 18-35 years (females are encouraged to apply)
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School education with passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be fluent in English and at least one local language.
Ability to use (or learn to use) a smart phone.
NB: Only short-listed applicants who successfully complete the HW training programme will be engaged.
Role Of The Community Health Workers
The Community Health Worker is not a health professional but a person recruited by the YEA from the community within which he/she lives and has been given basic orientation to serve as service delivery bridge between the respective communities and service delivery points thereby facilitating the work of Community Health Nurses, Community Health Officers and midwives in the various communities.
Closing Date: 28th September, 2022
- Pulse Africa Offers Job Opportunities To Africans
- New Job Opening At betPawa
- SHS Job vacancy At MS Staffing
- Amazing Job Opportunities At DS Construction Limited
How To Apply For The Youth (YEA) Employment Agency Massive Recruitment 2022
Interested applicants must apply HERE
Application is free of charge
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED