There are new work opportunities at UNHCR. UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, takes the lead in protecting people forced to flee wars and persecution around the world, providing life-saving aid including shelter, food and water to ensure their basic safety, rights and dignity. The organization is looking for dedicated individuals for the positions below.
- Support Results Based Management and programme capacity in light of evolving requirements, programming approaches and gaps
- Assist the planning process in compliance with planning parameters outlined in the Programme Manual and the planning instructions
- Contribute to the review and analyse of plans, mid-year and year-end reports of UNHCR offices in the region, ensuring quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
Check Also: New Job Applications Open At African Union
- Ensure through the subordinate staff that deadlines for monitoring and reporting of UNHCR operational activities are met on a regular basis.
- Manage UNHCR resources, both human, financial/material, at an optimum level for the wellbeing of the concerned population and the UNHCR staff.
- Manage all UNHCR resources, both human, financial/material, at an optimum level for the wellbeing of the concerned population and the UNHCR staff.
You May Also Like:
- New Work Opportunity At Pula
- Careers At Advans Savings And Loans
- Job Opportunity At UPL Limited
- New Role Open At Modec
How To Submit An Application UNHCR’s Work Opportunities
Click on the desired link to read more and apply.
Deadline: March 26, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED