Nyaho Medical Centre announcing a a fresh work opportunity. The centre is hiring an HR Officer.
Main Purpose Of Role:
The Human Resources Officer is to manage and facilitate various aspects of the organization’s human resources, ensuring that the workforce is effectively recruited, trained, managed, and supported to help the organization achieve its goals. He/She will work collaboratively, in partnership with and support the HRBPs and line managers to drive HR excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Relations or a related field.
- An HR certification or a Master’s degree (e.g., CIPD, SHRM, HRCI).
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2 – 4 years proven experience as an HR Generalist or any related role, preferably within a Healthcare or Hospitality environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Ghana Labour laws and HR best practices.
- Proficient knowledge in HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors), Microsoft Office Suite
Person Specifications And Competencies
- Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the specific industry or sector in which the organization operates.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to convey complex HR information clearly and effectively.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to interact with employees, management, and external contacts.
- Confidentiality: A high degree of integrity and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines effectively.
- Attention to Detail: A meticulous approach to work to ensure accuracy in record-keeping and compliance.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to analyze HR data and metrics to make informed decisions and recommendations.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills to address HR issues and conflicts.
Also See: Work Opening At African Union
How To Send A Work Application To Nyaho Medical Centre
Deadline: 31st January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED