Eusbett Hotel is advertising an open role. The hospitality establishment is looking forward to hiring a Human Resources Officer to work with them at Sunyani. The position holder will be reporting to the General Manager.
- working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- preparing and administering staff handbooks;
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- undertaking regular salary reviews;
- negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- planning, and delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
- analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Qualification And Experience Required
- A degree, HND or Diploma in a relevant field (Human Resource Management)
- Experience in a supervisory or similar role in at least a 3 Star hotel
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to business
- Must be results-oriented and versatile
- Must have strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with proven abilities to excel in dynamic competitive environments
- Must have strong integrity
Location: Sunyani (Accommodation shall be provided)
Application Process For Eusbett Hotel’s Open Role
- This is a top management role.
- Only applicants who meet the above criteria should apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Interested candidates should send their CVs to this email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also apply via LinkedIn Here
Closing Date: 7th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED