CA Logistics has a vacancy for the job: Technical Manager. This Logistics company is looking for qualified and motivated person for the position above in Accra.
The main objective of this job is to draw Budgets, budgetary control and internal control procedures and practices in all aspects of workshop and engineering activities and management.
- Participate in the development of the Technical Department’s strategy/business plan.
- Develop for review and approval policies, standard operating procedures (SOPs), work plans, operating manuals, and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Technical Department to achieve targeted objectives.
- Develop for review and approval of key performance indicators/benchmarks to track and monitor the operations of the company’s Heavy-Duty Equipment/Machine functions to ensure compliance.
- Lead in the implementation of approved planned maintenance schedule for vehicles and heavy-duty equipment to ensure that the vehicles, machines, and equipment of the company as well as clients are in good operating conditions and roadworthy.
- Provide support in the development of replacement plans/ programmes for vehicles and heavy-duty machines and monitor their implementation to ensure compliance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation of an operational schedule of vehicles, heavy-duty machines, and equipment to meet the company’s operational requirements
- Devise and publish strategies, policies, and procedures for the acquisition, disposal, maintenance and repair of vehicles, plants, and equipment in the Company.
- Oversee the general planning and Organization of the layout and personnel requirements and discipline of the engineering sector.
- Specify procurement requirements for spare parts and other maintenance materials.
- Coordinate the licensing and registration of new vehicles in conformity with existing traffic regulations.
- Pursue Cost control and profitability of engineering including workshop operations.
- Design, develop, and implement safety and security policies and procedures in all Company workshops.
- Monitor costs, work standards, productivity, and performance of the departmental plans and set targets.
- Prepare monthly departmental reports for management.
- Provide engineering support to the Regions and Stations.
- Perform any other duties as may from time to time be assigned by the General Manager.
Check: Job listings At AT Ghana
- Must be a degree holder in any of these: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Environmental Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree in related field related field would be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in related field.
- Not less than Eight (8) years of working experience in the Automobile industry.
- Expert in Hydraulic Systems.
- Knowledge of Electronic Systems.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function, and location of parts).
- Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service, and general repairs.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Ability to read and/or interpret mechanical and hydraulic blueprints.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team, environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (pumps. valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Agood team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with all categories of employees
People management skills.
How To Forward Job Requests To CA Logistics
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Apply By: 19th January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED